Outside of fantasy booking and complaining about WWE creative there’s nothing the internet wrestling community (IWC) loves to do more than speculate on rumors.
Let’s take a look at the most prominent rumors regarding the WWE’s Elimination Chamber event scheduled to air exclusively on the WWE Network starting at 8 PM EST.
- Due to an injury, it’s rather unlikely Rusev will be working the Intercontinental Championship chamber match. There has been no official word on who would replace him, but Bray Wyatt seems like a strong possibility to take Rusev’s spot.
- To entice WWE Network subscribers to stay on, there is speculation a big surprise may be in the works during or after the title match between Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. Reigns heel turn, anyone? Eh, it may be too early in the “season” for that.
- With Kevin Owens signing on with the main roster, look for Samoa Joe to play a factor in Owens’ match with John Cena. They have to get the title off Owens somehow and this interference could escalate the Owens/Joe NXT feud.
- According to the Wrestling Observer, it appears that WWE Creative doesn’t mind the quick turnaround demands they’ve experienced recently due to so many PPVs being scheduled so close together. In fact, they think this accelerated schedule has helped them put together more concise storylines.
- Daniel Bryan’s appearance on Miz TV seems to be solely for pimping out his new DVD.
Heard of any other speculation worth mentioning? Let us know in the comments section below. Also, don’t forget that these are all rumors that originated from a ton of different sources and these notes are not to be treated as fact.
Featured Image: inquisitr.com