As a Rams fan, I could not be more pleased with this year’s NFL draft. They have pretty much filled every gap on the roster and then some. The whole mystique of draft day is so great. The art of figuring out where your team’s needs are, who you want to select, and who your backups are if and when someone else takes the guy you’re hoping for. I still think draft day would be a whole lot more entertaining if each guy had a walk-up song that would be played when they are chosen to the team that is their destiny.
So what’s your draft walk-up song? Here are some suggestions from our fans!
- Highway to Hell (Mike H)
- Here Come The Irish (TNNDN)
- Damn it feels good to be a gangsta (FakeSwarbrick)
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy (Grant J)
- They see me rollin’ … (Bryony)
- Love it when you call me big poppa (Mayhem)
- Bad from Terminator (Joseph V)
- How you like me now? (Izzy M)
- Satan (Grant S)
- Welcome to the Jungle (Anthony)
- Let the bodies hit the floor (Jonathan)
- Pardise by the Dashboard Lights (Jack)
- Ain’t Talkin’ Bout Love (Pete)
- Sunday, Bloody Sunday (James)
- Mother (Joe R)
- 99 Problems (Tim O)
- I”m Too Sexy (Ben F)
- Shipping Up To Boston (Patrick L)
What’s your walk-up song?