What’s The Haps for February 20th?
Russ Smith gets compared to Allen Iverson, Ashley Wagner makes more faces, high school girls suck at scoring, and a Brian Williams rap.
The Links -
Ashley Wagner reacts hilariously to low score again
Eh, more Gracie Gold please.
Alabama girls high school team wins state title 15-2
There’s gotta be a WNBA joke here somewhere…
Scouts are comparing Russ Smith to Allen Iverson
First time I’ve heard this comparison.
Casey Janssen proposes to girlfriend during skydiving adventure
You had to be pretty sure she was going to say yes.
How White People Are Eating Chicken Wings
I don’t even…
The Clips (NOT Clipse) -
The official Guardians of the Galaxy trailer
Brian Williams (feat. Lester Holt) performs Rapper’s Delight
WNBA Live 2008
The Random ’90s Joint -
[“The Haps” is a quick, casual and somewhat daily rundown of what interests Derek that particular day. His thoughts are his only and do not represent the NCB crew’s opinions as a whole, nor are they that interesting. Derek also has a weird obsession with 90’s Rap/R&B and insists on forcing his views on the time period on all those that will listen. Please help this feature become more coherent and entertaining by submitting your interesting links, videos, thoughts etc. to email@example.com.]
Related Posts via Categories
- The Haps – 4/23: Chris Rock Rants About The MLB, Daily Routines Of Famous Creative People
- The Haps – 4/22: Best MLB Manager Media Meltdowns Ever, 10 Must-Watch Games Of The 2015 NFL Season
- The Haps – 4/21: Aaron Rodgers Sort Of Celebrated 4/20 On Twitter, Dinosaur Eggs Found In China
- The Haps – 4/20: NFL Players React To Tebow Signing, 40 Awesome Things From Coachella 2015
- The Haps – 4/16: Tom Brady’s Pre-NFL Resume, Pacquiao’s Walkout Song For Mayweather Fight
- The Haps – 4/15: Spurs Release Music Video, Nina Agdal Does NBA Trivia
- The Haps – 4/14: A Stanley Cup Made Out Of Bacon, Lawrence Phillips (Possibly) Kills His Cellmate
- The Haps – 4/9: Latest 2015 NFL Mock Draft, Grilled Cheese Lovers Have More Sex
- The Haps – 4/8: World’s Smallest Computer, 10 Incredible Masters Records
- The Haps – 4/6: Fans Let Kentucky Wildcat Jokes Fly, 5 ‘Simpsons’ Episodes That Make You Cry