Outside of fantasy booking and complaining about WWE creative there’s nothing the internet wrestling community (IWC) loves to do more than speculate on rumors. This weekly feature recaps the latest gossip surrounding pro wrestling over the previous week.
Let’s take a look at the most prominent rumors from 9/22 – 9/29:
- According to the Wrestling Observer, the three most likely candidates to face Undertaker at WrestleMania this year are John Cena, Braun Strowman, and Seth Rollins. The Deadman HAS to face Cena, right?
- Supposedly the WWE was considering dedicating a portion of RAW each week to showcasing NXT storylines and matches. This was back in 2014 and obviously didn’t happen.
- If Ronda Rousey ever did wrestle in a WWE ring her most likely opponent would be Stephanie McMahon.
- Former WWE superstar Carlito was offered a contract by his former employer, but the two sides couldn’t come to terms.
- The one feud that would bring Diamond Dallas Page out of retirement? Facing off against Randy Orton to see who had the best cutter. BANG!
Heard of any other speculation worth mentioning? Let us know in the comments section below. Also, don’t forget that these are all rumors that originated from a ton of different sources and these notes are not to be treated as fact.
Featured Image: youtube.com