Outside of fantasy booking and complaining about WWE creative there’s nothing the internet wrestling community (IWC) loves to do more than speculate on rumors. This weekly feature recaps the latest gossip surrounding pro wrestling over the previous week.
Let’s take a look at the most prominent rumors from 6/8 through 6/15:
- According to ProWrestling.net, Jerry Lawler informed fans at a recent Smackdown taping that the show will be going live once it begins airing on the USA Network.
- Per the Wrestling Observer, this year’s edition of the Slammy Awards will more than likely be a WWE Network exclusive.
- Although word is the WWE has no intention of signing any ROH talent to their main roster, they may be open to signing them to NXT. #ThankYouBasedHaitch
- Don’t expect any TNA vs. ROH storylines despite the fact the two promotions now both air shows on Destination America.
- Brock Lesnar is set to return to Monday Night Raw tonight and is also expected to participate in the upcoming Battleground pay-per-view.
- Speaking of Lesnar, there is supposedly a poster going around promoting Lesnar vs. Reigns as the main event for SummerSlam.
- Tyson Kidd may be out of action for up to a year with a severe neck injury. Cesaro singles push, anyone?
Heard of any other speculation worth mentioning? Let us know in the comments section below. Also, don’t forget that these are all rumors that originated from a ton of different sources and these notes are not to be treated as fact.
Featured Image: prowrestlingpowerhouse.com