NCB staff members Derek, Nate, Greg, Edge, Lisa, Brian, Brandon and Carmen have been making their picks all season long but last week was probably one they wished they could have back. Except for Lisa and Brian, the rest of the gang only picked 2 or less winners. Hopefully they all fare better this week.
As a reminder, bonus points will be awarded up until week 6 to give the new Pick’em players a chance to make up for the points missed in Weeks 1 and 2.
The staff member with the most points at the end of the season will be crowned the NCB CFB Pick’em Champion. Championship belt and all. Be sure to follow along all season long and feel free to voice your opinions in the comments section and our Facebook Fan Page.
Here are the Pick’em games for Week 4:
1. @(7)South Carolina vs Missouri Sat 09/22 01:30pm
2. @(11)Notre Dame vs (18)Michigan Sat 09/22 05:30pm
3. @(6)Oklahoma vs (15)Kansas St. Sat 09/22 05:50pm
4. @(4)Florida St. vs(10)Clemson Sat 09/22 06:00pm
5. @(3)Oregon vs (22)Arizona Sat 09/22 08:30pm
BONUS PICK for Brandon, Edge, Lisa, Brian and Carmen only:@Arizona St. vs Utah Sat 09/22 08:00pm
Here are the staff member picks:
- Cocks – I don’t care who is playing QB for USCe, that D is legit
- Irish – Never thought I’d say this in a million years but I think the Irish D will contain Shoelace
- Boomer Sooner – OU will stop Optimus Klein and the rest of the Wildcats will fall like the Decepticons
- Tigers – Clemson prevails in a shootout
- Ducks – D. Thomas AKA the Black Mamba will probably outscore Arizona by himself
- SC – gonna go with the Ol’ Ball Coach over the new kitty cat unis.
- ND – have the echoes woken up?
- OK – No Stooping to the cats level will be done.
- FSU – Seminoles looking to make this a seminal post-Bowden victory.
- OU – Quack quack quack quack … (you get the picture).
- South Carolina-They will lose soon just not to Mizzou.
- Michigan- This game will start the Michigan’s march to the Rose Bowl
- Oklahoma- BIG win for “big game” Bob
- Florida St.- This year they are actually legit
- Oregon- The best team no one is talking about
- Cocks before Cat (you know what I mean!)
- ND as the Big !0 continues to embarrass itself–
- KState wins a big one in Norman right MEOW!
- FSU and ghost of Bobby Bowden
- Ducks win on a game-winning drive. In what formation you ask? (let’s pretend like you asked) You guessed it. “The Flying V” Send the cake eaters home.
- SC – If it were at Mizzou, i would say the tiggers spring the upset (how’s that for a play on words?)
- Notre Dame – I’m now a Jesus juice drinker.
- Oklahoma – but only cuz i picked them to make the championship.
- Florida State – going to be a fun game to watch, but Tahj Boyd may be too young for this game yet.
- Oregon – Arizona isn’t for real, and Saturday we’ll learn that.
BONUS PICK: Arizona state. The Mormon bowl win for Utah was a fluke.
BONUS PICK: TBD
- South Carolina … Mizzou is not quite SEC ready
- Notre Dame … Watch out Denard
- Oklahoma … Boomer Sooner at home
- FSU … FSU will take control of this game.
- Oregon … What does that O stand for? Outstanding
BONUS PICK: Utah wins … AND keeps their fans off the field. Just sayin.
- Cocks- I’m not impressed with Mizzou *scoffs bitterly*
- ND- They will Deny Denard
- Sooners- Basically because I STILL know nothing about Kansas State
- Florida St.- 2 Legit 2 Quit comes to mind…
- I LOVE MY DUCKS- Actually I just refuse to acknowledge that institution in Tucson coughMexicocough that tries to call itself a school. “Bear down”? Really? Y’all are CATS. You just look stupid.
BONUS PICK: A-S-U …you will never get me to root against my team. Even if they’re playing Bama. I’m so serious. #FearTheFork
- Cocks – LOL Mizzou
- Michigan – Notre Dame can’t have nice things
- Oklahoma – Time for Cinderella’s slipper to get smashed
- Clemson – A sacrifice to Robert Nkemdiche
- Ducks – Uniforms!!!
Here are the current standings after Week 3:1. Derek (10 points)
2. Lisa (8)
3. Greg (7)
4. Nate and Brian (6 points each)
6. Edge and Carmen (5 points each)
8. Brandon (1)