Each week a few of the NCB staffers will select who they think will win the marquee games of the week. We’ll try to stick with five games a week and we will include all Notre Dame and Nebraska games since those are the two main “home teams” on the site. We’ll also try to include the best B1G games of the week along with the best games regardless of conference affiliation.
NCB staff members Derek, Nate, Greg and Eddie will participate and they will be awarded 1 point for each win. The staff member with the most points at the end of the season will be crowned the NCB CFB Pick’em Champion. Championship belt and all. Be sure to follow along all season long and feel free to voice your opinions in the comments section and our Facebook Fan Page.
Here are the Pick’em games for Week 1:
1. @(13)Michigan St. vs (24)Boise St. Fri 08/31 06:00pm
2. Notre Dame vs @Navy Sat 09/01 07:00am
3. @Penn St. vs Ohio Sat 09/01 10:00am
4. @(17)Nebraska vs Southern Miss Sat 09/01 01:30pm
5. @(2)Alabama vs (8)Michigan Sat 09/01 06:00pm
Here are the staff member picks:
Derek – 1. MSU 2. ND 3. Ohio 4. Neb 5. Bama
Nate – 1. Mich St 2.ND 3. Ohio 4. Nebraska 5. Mich
Greg – 1. Boise St 2. ND 3. Penn St 4. Nebraska 5. Bama
Eddie – 1-5 N/A (Eddie was asleep at the wheel as of 8/31 and has not sent in his picks yet)
Here are the current standings through Week 1:
1. Derek, Nate, Greg, Eddie all tied (no games played)