Week 9 was a tough one to predict. Most of the crew didn’t have much faith in Nebraska or Sparty yet they both came out on top. Greg also pulled the first goose egg of the season as he didn’t select any games right and luckily for Jennifer her picks were just for fun – she went 1/4.
Check out the full results and updated standings below.
As a reminder, the staff member with the most points at the end of the season will be crowned the NCB CFB Pick’em Champion. Championship belt and all. Be sure to follow along all season long and feel free to voice your opinions in the comments section and our Facebook Fan Page.
Here were the Pick’em games for Week 9:
- @(4)Kansas St. vs (15)Texas Tech Sat 10/27 01:30pm
- @Wisconsin vs Michigan St. Sat 10/27 01:30pm
- (3)Florida vs @(12)Georgia Sat 10/27 01:30pm
- @Nebraska vs (20)Michigan Sat 10/27 06:00pm
- @(8)Oklahoma vs (5)Notre Dame Sat 10/27 06:00pm
- K-State – I don’t think KSU will finish the season unscathed, but I don’t think they’ll drop this one in the Little Apple.
- ‘sconsin – Sparty is in a tailspin and the Badger’s run game is rolling.
- Dawgs – Georgia and Aaron Murray pull this one off at the end.
- Michigan – Michigan has a (very) mobile QB and we all know how Bo’s teams perform against these guys. I’ll be in attendance so I hope I’m wrong.
- OU – The good fortune goes the way of the Sooners this weekend. I think the “good” Landry Jones actually shows up this week and puts the most points scored on the Irish all season.
- KSU-Cats are hot and they’ll keep rolling.
- Wisconsin-Wisconsin wins this conference match-up at home.
- Florida-Gators invade and snatch a victory.
- Michigan-I’m a Husker fan but this one could get ugly real fast.
- Notre Dame-This game will be exciting and I think the Irish come out on top.
- Texas Tech: Upset special!
- Wisky: They have quietly been on a roll and I think they keep it going
- Florida: Going with my gut and my gut says Gators roll.
- Michigan: Heart says Huskers but my eyes have seen too much.
- Oklahoma: Slight edge for the Sooners but if the game was in South Bend Id go with ND
- KSU: Crown ‘em…
- Wisconsin: It’s in a Ball’s nature to roll…
- UGA: I’m standing true to the home state! The least the Bulldogs can do is not embarrass me!…
- Huskers: We eventually end the TD tirade with a 50-yarder from Maher…
- ND: Sorry Boomer, not against Te’o.
- KSU – The Concrete Jungle where dreams are made of, the little apple.
- Wisconsin – This game is like the chick that gave you herpes. It looked good a few weeks ago, now its just something we have to endure.
- Georgia – I have no clue why I want to see Florida lose do bad. Hoping this is the week the wheels come off.
- Nebraska – Emotional pick, but the smart money is on Michigan.
- Notre Dame – Sooners couldn’t score on K-State in Norman, how are they going to score on ND?
- Kansas St… KSU wins big in Manhattan
- Michigan St…have to go with Sparty on this one or I will get disowned by my Aunt on homecoming
- Florida… UF continues to prove that they are not just a flash in the pan
- Michigan…Shoelace has his stride and runs all over the Huskers (sorry guys!)
- Notre Dame… gotta go with my Irish. Even in Norman OU is a very beatable team! GO IRISH
- Kansas St- I’m riding this pick out
- MSU- Sparty at home on Homecoming HAS to win right?
- UGA- Gonna take the Dawgs at home too for an epic upset
- Michigan- I severely dislike them, but they’re not not good. Agh.
- ND- I flipped a coin.
- Kansas State – Tech’s good. Klein’s better.
- Wisconsin – Feed Ball the…well, ball.
- Michigan – Bo’s going to stop Denard how?
- Oklahoma – the Sooners are not Michigan .
- As for Florida/Georgia…
- KState – only because they’re on a roll and they’re at home.
- WISCONSIN – they aren’t the team they were last year, but I still love the hell out my Bucky Badger (I love them.)
- Florida – they’re kinda scary.
- Michigan – I pick NOT Nebraska
- O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A – BOOMER!!!!!
1. Brian (31 points)
2. Nate, Edge and Lisa (28 points each)
5. Carmen and Derek (26 points each)
6. Greg (22)
8. Brandon (17)
– Jennifer’s “Just For Fun” record to date: 1-4