What’s The Haps for October 31st?
The Jaguars get beat on and off the field, the Pelicans’ mascot is ridiculously ugly, someone puts together a real-time map of life and death, and Erin Andrews and Bud Selig can’t let go of the mic.
The Links -
Jaguars Beat Down Twice in London
When it rains, it pours…or you get beat up.
The New Orleans Pelicans mascot is truly terrifying
Why does this bird look like he’s been rolling around in some sort of ooze?
Erin Andrews and Bud Selig have epic fight over microphone
Just let go of the mic, Erin. You’ll live, I swear.
A Real-Time Map of Births and Deaths
Former NFL player calls out the NFL and Roger Goodell in a long, passionate expletive-laden Twitter rant.
Tell us how you really feel…
The Clips (NOT Clipse) -
This Lady’s Pop-A-Shot Mastery Will Blow Your Mind
Thomas Edison Recorded This Video Of Two Cats Boxing In 1894 (remixed w/ Pitbull)
LBJ gets dunkfaced by Evan Turner
Your Halloween Joint -
["The Haps" is a quick, casual and somewhat daily rundown of what interests Derek that particular day. His thoughts are his only and do not represent the NCB crew's opinions as a whole, nor are they that interesting. Derek also has a weird obsession with 90's Rap/R&B and insists on forcing his views on the time period on all those that will listen. Please help this feature become more coherent and entertaining by submitting your interesting links, videos, thoughts etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.]
Related Posts via Categories
- The Haps – 10/30: Best Game 7s In World Series History, 24 Hottest Meg Turney GIFs
- The Haps – 10/29: 10 Predictions For The NBA Season, Awesome Fireball Whisky GoPro Video
- The Haps – 10/28: 11 Ridiculous Sports Injuries, Larry David’s Guide To Social Etiquette
- The Haps – 10/23: 76 Classic Sports Halloween Costume Ideas, B1G Mascots ‘Shake It Off’
- The Haps – 10/22: WAGs Of The World Series, Bill Cowher Drafts VS. Mike Tomlin Drafts
- The Haps – 10/21: 50 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts For NHL Fans, Pittsburgh Has America’s ‘Ugliest’ Accent
- The Haps – 10/20: Rams Run Ridiculous ‘Fake’ Punt Return, Lou Holtz Tries To Use Words
- The Haps – 10/16: #BlameJameis Memes Take Over The Internet, Stone Cold Pitches For Wendy’s
- The Haps – 10/15: Broncos Are Now ‘America’s Team’, 2003 Cubs World Series Hats Actually Exist
- The Haps – 10/13: Lil B Thinks He Caused Kevin Durant’s Injury, Esquire’s ‘Sexiest Woman Alive’