What’s The Haps for October 31st?
The Jaguars get beat on and off the field, the Pelicans’ mascot is ridiculously ugly, someone puts together a real-time map of life and death, and Erin Andrews and Bud Selig can’t let go of the mic.
The Links -
Jaguars Beat Down Twice in London
When it rains, it pours…or you get beat up.
The New Orleans Pelicans mascot is truly terrifying
Why does this bird look like he’s been rolling around in some sort of ooze?
Erin Andrews and Bud Selig have epic fight over microphone
Just let go of the mic, Erin. You’ll live, I swear.
A Real-Time Map of Births and Deaths
Former NFL player calls out the NFL and Roger Goodell in a long, passionate expletive-laden Twitter rant.
Tell us how you really feel…
The Clips (NOT Clipse) -
This Lady’s Pop-A-Shot Mastery Will Blow Your Mind
Thomas Edison Recorded This Video Of Two Cats Boxing In 1894 (remixed w/ Pitbull)
LBJ gets dunkfaced by Evan Turner
Your Halloween Joint -
[“The Haps” is a quick, casual and somewhat daily rundown of what interests Derek that particular day. His thoughts are his only and do not represent the NCB crew’s opinions as a whole, nor are they that interesting. Derek also has a weird obsession with 90’s Rap/R&B and insists on forcing his views on the time period on all those that will listen. Please help this feature become more coherent and entertaining by submitting your interesting links, videos, thoughts etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.]
Related Posts via Categories
- The Haps – 3/30: 10 Best Moments From WrestleMania 31, College Is Giving Out Video Game Scholarships
- The Haps – 3/26: Supercut Of All Sylvester Stallone’s Movie Kills, 17 Facts To Know Before The Sweet 16
- The Haps – 3/25: Cheerleaders Of The Sweet 16, New ‘Entourage’ Trailer
- The Haps – 3/24: 31 WrestleMania Urban Legends, Miami Dolphins Writer Tweets Out Porn
- The Haps – 3/23: 10 GIFs That Illustrate your Bracket Right Now, ‘March Madness In The Workplace’ Clip
- The Haps – 3/19: ‘Goosebumps’ Book Bracket, 7 Players To Watch In The NCAA Tourney
- The Haps – 3/18: ‘Full House’ Baseball Jerseys, Shark Steals Fish Off Fisherman’s Line
- The Haps – 3/17: 12 Upsets To Watch In The NCAA Tourney, Adult Film Stars Try To Riverdance
- The Haps – 3/16: Annoying Things That Bracket People Do, Guy Mails Himself To Australia
- The Haps – 3/12: 8 Teams To Avoid In Your March Madness Bracket, ‘Dinosaurs’ Star Performs ‘Hypnotize’