What’s The Haps for June 26th?
World Cup flops are ranked, Lincecum YES! chants in the locker room, a team wears terrible Christmas jerseys, and more.
The Links -
World Cup flop rankings
We need this for the NBA.
Lincecum celebrates WWE-style in locker room
Cool, but it was one of the tamest YES! chants I’ve ever seen.
Get out of work with this letter from Jurgen Klinsmann
*prints letter off*
15 of the worst pro wrestling gimmick costumes
Team wore these ugly Christmas jerseys last night
The Clips (NOT Clipse) -
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Pokes Fun at Even More World Cup Fans in New York City
Brewers fan makes diving catch on dugout
The Random ’90s Joint -
["The Haps" is a quick, casual and somewhat daily rundown of what interests Derek that particular day. His thoughts are his only and do not represent the NCB crew's opinions as a whole, nor are they that interesting. Derek also has a weird obsession with 90's Rap/R&B and insists on forcing his views on the time period on all those that will listen. Please help this feature become more coherent and entertaining by submitting your interesting links, videos, thoughts etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.]
Related Posts via Categories
- The Haps – 9/15: Gus Johnson Steps Down As Lead Soccer Announcer, Bengals Fan In ‘Deez Nuts’ Jersey
- The Haps – 9/11: ‘Fire Roger Goodell’ Memes, Miley Cyrus Sculptures
- The Haps – 9/10: NBA Court Designs Are Ranked, Katie Nolan Rants On Ray Rice Situation
- The Haps – 9/9: Twitter Reacts To Chris Berman Sucking, UTEP Tailgate Turns Into A Brawl
- The Haps – 9/8: Hilarious Dallas Cowboys Memes, Video Of Ray Rice Clocking Fiancee Surfaces
- The Haps – 9/4: If NFL QBs Were Bald, Pranksters Stepping On People’s Jordans
- The Haps – 9/3: Top Fantasy Football Busts Of All-Time, T-Mac Thinking Comeback
- The Haps – 9/2: Manny Pacquiao Sings Tribute To NFL, The Site That Hosted Private Jennifer Lawrence Photos
- The Haps – 9/1: NFL Logos As Potheads, Kate Upton ‘Personal’ Photos Leaked
- The Haps – 8/28: Top 10 WWE Finishers, Every ‘God Dammit’ From ‘Always Sunny’