What’s The Haps for June 26th?
World Cup flops are ranked, Lincecum YES! chants in the locker room, a team wears terrible Christmas jerseys, and more.
The Links -
World Cup flop rankings
We need this for the NBA.
Lincecum celebrates WWE-style in locker room
Cool, but it was one of the tamest YES! chants I’ve ever seen.
Get out of work with this letter from Jurgen Klinsmann
*prints letter off*
15 of the worst pro wrestling gimmick costumes
Team wore these ugly Christmas jerseys last night
The Clips (NOT Clipse) -
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Pokes Fun at Even More World Cup Fans in New York City
Brewers fan makes diving catch on dugout
The Random ’90s Joint -
[“The Haps” is a quick, casual and somewhat daily rundown of what interests Derek that particular day. His thoughts are his only and do not represent the NCB crew’s opinions as a whole, nor are they that interesting. Derek also has a weird obsession with 90’s Rap/R&B and insists on forcing his views on the time period on all those that will listen. Please help this feature become more coherent and entertaining by submitting your interesting links, videos, thoughts etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.]
Related Posts via Categories
- The Haps – 4/23: Chris Rock Rants About The MLB, Daily Routines Of Famous Creative People
- The Haps – 4/22: Best MLB Manager Media Meltdowns Ever, 10 Must-Watch Games Of The 2015 NFL Season
- The Haps – 4/21: Aaron Rodgers Sort Of Celebrated 4/20 On Twitter, Dinosaur Eggs Found In China
- The Haps – 4/20: NFL Players React To Tebow Signing, 40 Awesome Things From Coachella 2015
- The Haps – 4/16: Tom Brady’s Pre-NFL Resume, Pacquiao’s Walkout Song For Mayweather Fight
- The Haps – 4/15: Spurs Release Music Video, Nina Agdal Does NBA Trivia
- The Haps – 4/14: A Stanley Cup Made Out Of Bacon, Lawrence Phillips (Possibly) Kills His Cellmate
- The Haps – 4/9: Latest 2015 NFL Mock Draft, Grilled Cheese Lovers Have More Sex
- The Haps – 4/8: World’s Smallest Computer, 10 Incredible Masters Records
- The Haps – 4/6: Fans Let Kentucky Wildcat Jokes Fly, 5 ‘Simpsons’ Episodes That Make You Cry